A Workshop for Focused Foot Fitness Training
Discover the Secrets to Healthy & Happy, Pain-Free Feet
(No Pilates experience required.)
Good health starts from the ground up!
Whether you walk or run, taking good care of your feet is an important part of any wellness program.
There are lots of quick & easy foot care exercises you can incorporate into your workouts
to help improve your posture, body alignment and muscle support for healthy, happy, injury-free ankles, arches, and toes.
During this 3-hour Centerworks® Awesome Workshop with Pilates, foot-fitness, and functional movement expert, Aliesa George, you'll be introduced to tips, techniques, and exercises to help you improve your foot fitness for healthy, happy, pain-free feet.
If you like to walk or run discover how to keep your feet healthy and incorporate these simple foot-fitness strategies into your weekly workouts.
Class size is Limited, please register early to reserve a spot! Register now for this Fantastic Feet workshop!
- Evaluate Your Current Foot Placement & Posture
- Discover Toe-Training Strategies – reduce Bunions, Hammer Toes, & Crossed Toe Challenges
- Flat Feet or High Arches, How to Strengthen the Right Parts of Your Feet
- Tips to Effectively Stretch your Feet…Ankles, Arches, Toes, Heels, and Calves
- Ankle Strengthening Exercises to Avoid Sprains & Strains
- Identify Things to Improve for Footwork with Your Gait Habits
- Suggested Strategies for Where to Start with Your Foot Care Program
||Saturday, August 25th
||Sedgwick County Extension Office, Meadowlark Room
||7001 W. 21st St. N, Wichita, KS 67205
||10am-1pm (3 hours)
||Fantastic Feet Workshop
Register NOW for the Fantastic Feet Workshop!
Interested in Hosting a Fantastic Feet Workshop for your Running or Walking Club, Pilates Studio, or Triathlon Training group? Contact Aliesa Today for details!