Another Centerworks Awesome Workshop!Exercise Strategies To Improve Hip Strength, Flexibility, and Mobility Pilates Training for Healthy Hips Workshop coming to Pilates Performance & Rehab in Lawrence KS. This 3-hour Centerworks® Awesome workshop with Pilates and functional movement expert, Aliesa George, is designed for experienced Pilates students, and Pilates teachers to discover exercises and learn more about the benefits of better hip mechanics for healthy movement with Pilates equipment training.
- Gain an Understanding of the importance of Core Support and Spine Stability for Hip Mobility
- Learn More about Functional Movement Concepts for Healthy Hips
- Discover & Explore Hip Stretching & Strengthening Exercises Using a Variety of Pilates Equipment (which may include: Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs, Barrels, and Mat.)
- Deepen your Appreciation & Understanding of the Benefits of Pilates for Healthy Hips and Whole-Body Health
- Identify Movements & Exercises that Are Beneficial to Your Pilates Training Program for Healthy, Strong, Fit, & Flexible Hips
|Date:||Sunday, September 9th|
|Location:||Pilates Performance & Rehab.|
|4824 Quail Crest Place, Lawrence, KS|
|Time:||10am-1pm (3 hours)|
|Register:||Pilates Training for Healthy Hips Workshop|
Please Register early to reserve your spot! Registration Deadline: September 1st.
Register Now for the Pilates for Healthy Hips Workshop********** Can't make it to this event... Sign up for the Centerworks Wellness Success Newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming workshops & events! Interested in Hosting an Awesome Workshop at your club or studio? Contact Aliesa Today for details!