Tips, Techniques, & Strategies to Get Started with Pilates MatworkImprove Core Strength, Flexibility, and Whole-Body Health. Learn more about what Pilates training can do to help you improve posture, core support, and balanced muscle development to stay strong, fit, flexible, and injury-free during this 2-hour introductory Pilates workshop with Centerworks and Aliesa George, NCPT.
- Learn More About the Pilates Method
- Practice Better Breathing
- Spot-Check your Standing Posture
- Enhance Body Awareness
- Learn & Do Preparatory & Basic Pilates Mat Exercises
- Start Stretching Your Body and Strengthening Your Core for Improved Health & Fitness
- Maximize the Benefits from Your At-Home Pilates Workouts & Studio/Gym Classes
Discover what Pilates Can Do for YOU!
|Date:||Saturday, August 25th|
|Location:||Sedgwick County Extension Office, Meadowlark Room|
|7001 W. 21st St. N, Wichita, KS 67205|
|Time:||10-Noon (2 hours)|
|Register:||Awesome Workshops! Intro to Pilates|