- Developing Your Eye: Assessing Posture and Body Alignment for Better Health
- Breathing Basics: Getting Started with Proper Pilates Breathing Techniques
- Building a Strong Foundation: Principles, Concepts & Terminology for Teaching Healthy Movement Habits
- Fundamental Pre-Pilates Exercises for Beginning Pilates Students: Self-Exploration and Awareness to Improve Functional Movement and Whole-Body Health
Becoming a knowledgeable, well-qualified Pilates teacher is the catalyst to a successful career!What You Will You Get Out of This 3-day Workshop?
- Experience learning, practicing and teaching pre-Pilates exercises that you will use as a Pilates teacher for beginner students.
- Improve awareness of your posture and the skills to assess your clients' posture.
- Knowledge of and exercises for better breathing and body alignment.
- Foundations 101 Workbook - resources, tips and exercises to reinforce and review all the pre-Pilates exercises and the information you explored and experienced during the Workshop.
- Bonus 1! Basic Pilates Audio Workout CD and Beginner-Intermediate Audio Workout CD – listen to help you listen for cues and continue to practice Pilates exercises to get YOUR Pilates body in shape for teacher-training intensives!
- Bonus 2! - TWO 45-minute Basic Matwork Classes with Aliesa during the workshop.
Become a GREAT Pilates teacher with a GREAT education, starting with Foundations 101.
The Foundations 101 Workshop is a pre-requisite for participation in the Centerworks Pilates Teacher-Training Program.
Space is Limited and your payment saves your spot!