Are you ready to leave the desk job behind and start down a path towards your dream job as a Pilates teacher?
Start your Pilates Teacher Training journey here, with the Centerworks Foundations 101 Workshop. Check out the Top 10 Benefits of this interactive and action packed 3-day class that will kick-start your Pilates Career.
Top Ten List of the Amazing Benefits of Participating in the Foundations 101 Workshop
10. The skills, exercises and functional body knowledge that you gain is a priceless investment to become a well qualified Pilates Teacher
9. Studying with a Master Teacher can cut years off the learning curve
. The knowledge and expertise Aliesa George
has to share will increase you confidence and skills right from the start.
8. Foundations 101 Workbook
- resources, tips and exercises to reinforce and review all the pre-Pilates exercises and the information you explore and experience during the Workshop.
7. TWO 45-minute Basic Matwork Classes with Aliesa during the workshop to see how Foundation training sets the body up for healthy movement and increased benefits from Pilates workouts.
6. Basic Pilates & Beginner-Intermediate Audio Workout CDs
–listen for cues and get your body in
shape for Pilates teacher-training intensives!
5. It’s 3 days of Pilates – what could be more healthy and fun?!?
4. Great Location! – The land of Oz (or a-ha’s) in the middle of the country, 10 minutes from the airport, easy access from major highways, accommodations nearby.
3. Start developing your expertise. Learn systems
to develop your eye to assess posture and body alignment. Learn proper Pilates breathing techniques. Learn pre-Pilates exercises for progressions and programming.
2. Practice fundamental pre-Pilates exercises AND learn basic cuing skills you need to teach Fundamental and Pilates
to your friends and future clients.
1. GET STARTED ON YOUR DREAM TO BECOME A COMPETENT, CONFIDENT & SUCCESSFUL PILATES TEACHER.
Already teaching Pilates? What "Benefits" can you list for learning foundational Pilates movements? Please add your thoughts and "Benefits" to our Comments Section.
Register for Foundations 101 TODAY!